Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bound to the Prince Print Version out!

Many of you asked for it, we made it possible - I am overjoyed to announce that the print version of my first book in the Elven Warrior Trilogy, "Bound to the Prince", is now available at Amazon. I really love the cover, it's very shiny and glossy - just what an elf would prefer!

Although e-books are highly popular these days (I, for instance, don't go anywhere without my Kindle! LOL), many readers still prefer real books, and who should blame them? It's still a wonderful, almost sensual feeling to hold a book in your hands and turn the pages. ;-)

The book is available at Amazon now!


Of course, you'll still find the e-book versions for Kindle, Nook, and all other readers. For even more links, head over to my website, www.deborahcourt.com. Enjoy a happy holiday read!

Yours truly,
Deborah Court